29.5.09

Creative People Are So Cool.

Yeah, yeah, I know we're supposed to be busy packing, moving, etc., but I was just looking at Wooster and saw this:



and wanted to share it cause I think it's pretty awesome. The artist, Jim Darling said this about the project:

"The area that I've been spending time in has multiple abandon buildings, which are amazing. Unfortunately it also has a ton of trash scattered between the buildings. I decided to clean up the area by dragging all the junk into one location and making something out of it. With a little help I pulled four beds, six tires, and a large amount of scrap into one consolidated area... The trash that was scattered everywhere, was transformed into one giant character who found a great place to relax."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like it :). Creative people are cool, so it will be cool when the two of us are in little a-town together. It will be a crazy vortex of creative explosiveness.