21.12.09

Hey Everybody! In Australia, it's Abe's Birthday!!!


Abe, I remember when you turned 2 and you got that awesome red wagon! And on your 3rd birthday, you and Nick K. had so much fun playing with all of the balloons! I wish I could be there for your 4th birthday. For one, because I love you and think you are soooo much fun to be around. And also, because your Mommy makes delicious sweet treats on your birthday! Like this:
and this:
Mmmmm... I wonder what you will have this year? I will be thinking about you a whole whole lot today and wishing you a Happy 4th Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You...
Happy Birthday Dear Abe,
Happy Birthday to You!
Hip, Hip, Hurray!
Hip, Hip, Hurray! (that's how they sing it in Australia!)

And now a Special Message from Bunny:

1 comment:

cindy said...

Love the bunny video!

Abe, Tracy's mom & dad hope you had a very happy 4th birthday!