31.1.10

It's Gonna Be a Good Year: A January Slideshow


Would you like to see a very random slideshow?

Okay! (I'm pretending you exclaimed, "YES! YES!" with great enthusiasm.)

Music--First song: Last Year by Akron/Family
Second song: In the New Year by The Walkmen

Featuring: Conservatory Exhibit, Docklands Architecture, random shots around the city, a few quotes thrown in for good measure, and last, but not least, a few pictures from our most recent trip to a few beaches on the Great Ocean Road! I am really kicking myself for not getting any pictures of Jason in the wet suit we rented for surfing. He looked adorable! I promise I will get some next time.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: January 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you hear me YELL ---- Yes! Yes! Yes!!! Thanks for the LOVELY pictures. That was great. Never hesitate to add comment. I love knowing where and what. Vera

Anonymous said...

Outstanding pictures, as usual. Touched by picture of my boy. Envious of the beard. Love you both. Jack

cindy said...

Great pictures! My fav is the one with the gate, the flower, and the sun shining in. Thanks for sharing! Love y'all and miss you bunches! Mom