3.9.09

Summer Camp 2009

Jason and I had an awesome summer, including two trips to New Mexico, camping with Chrissy, The Fandangle & ranch tour with Jack & Vera, hangin' with the Marvelous Musickal Manders in Abilene, visiting my G-Pa in San Antone, seeing Octopus Project & Explosions in the Sky in Austin with Chrissy, a couple showers, a party and much more! We'd like to send a shout out of gratitude to everyone who helped make this summer such a special one for us! I took about a million pictures, but I've spared you from most of them and present a snippet of our summer in this musical slideshow! I'm trying out this new slideshow program because it allows me to set the slides to music from my library, so let me know what you think. 

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Summer Camp 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

tara said...

what a great summer you guys had, i especially love the dogs on family vacation! if only landry were so lucky. can't wait to see pics from down under!

love and licks

cindy said...

Great pictures and music! Can't wait to see some pictures from Australia! Miss you guys! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Tracy, your calling is to be a photographer. Seriously.

tara said...

i concur w/ amanda.